²¿¸®´º½º l ´º¿åÇÊÁø l ¹Ì±¹ÇÊÁø l Çѱ¹ÇÊÁø l ¼¼°èÇÊÁø l »çÁøÇÊÁø l Kor-Eng    

Kor-Eng
¡¤Yunsun¡¯s Hudson Diary¡¯ (17)
¡¤±×¸°Ä¡ÀÇ »çÀ̵å¿÷ (16)
¡¤À⵿̱ÀÇ Ú¸±³Á÷Àλý½ºÅ丮 (7)
¡¤ÀÌ¸íµ¿ÀÇ ¼¼°èÀÎ Çѱ¹ÀΠ(123)
¡¤ÇϺñ´ÏÀÇ Howdoin (3)
ÀÌ¸íµ¿ÀÇ ¼¼°èÀÎ Çѱ¹ÀÎ
Going beyond the ethnic background while retaining our core value is the ideal for any and every American. Nowadays, each one of us belongs on the world stage. It's up to each one of us how far we can go on that stage. It is a long, and demanding journey, at the same time, interesting, wonderful, rewarding task. This writing is a part of that task. - Dr. Myong D. Lee

ÃÑ °Ô½Ã¹° 123°Ç, ÃÖ±Ù 0 °Ç ¾È³» ±Û¾²±â
ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ±Û¾²±â

The Way of Life

±Û¾´ÀÌ : ÀÌ¸íµ¿ ³¯Â¥ : 2019-09-03 (È­) 16:23:35

It finally dawned on me that the beauty of life is being able to create a big picture instinctively/intellectually/gradually/analytically; gained with great efforts for every task we set out to accomplish; and then, we fill in the details as much as possible throughout our lives. It applies to everything. I mean everything.

It can start with understanding the whole of the Universe but, again, it is going to take a great effort to create the big picture of the Universe. Actually, as we gather some of the details, hopefully, the big picture emerges clearly, precisely, and accurately so that we can fill in more of the clear, precise, and accurate details. With time and relentless effort to understand, it starts to take shape; the picture is getting into focus; the image, clearer. Or it can start with the smallest particles in our world. The big picture of the smallest.

I have several big pictures pursued ; the understanding of humanity, the U.SA., my profession, the community, how body/mind works. These big pictures are the legs of my life, the more legs, the stabler my life, and more interesting and exciting. Through connecting the big pictures, our lives could become a whole; the cool, confident, empathetic, timeless whole. But remember the old cliche, ¡°Art is long, life is short.¡± Let me put it this way: at least, I may never get bored with life.

What I found interesting and became the eureka moment came while reading the book, ¡°Dear Los Angeles The City in Diaries and Letters 1542 to 2018 - Edited by David Kipen.¡± In old Hollywood, it seemed that the changes of writers happened very often, and making movies were very chaotic. Probably because they started with some instinctive gut feeling/big idea and try fill in with juicy dialogues to make a successful/ money making movie. Some writers¡¯ diaries on old old Hollywood movie makings were hilarious; it seems nobody knew what they were doing. And still made a lot of money!?

Our pursuit of big pictures are, also, chaotic and, sometimes, clueless. Just like the old time movie making, if you think you have a big idea, go for it.

One concrete example: while in the professional school, my big picture was very limited of my profession, if any. It definitely took time, but the big picture emerged. It took the understanding of gross anatomy, harmonious function of structures, the health of the structures to the cellular level, and, of course, what can happen to all the structures involved. But these are the givens; the precise, accurate details required. The beauty and confidence is where the details meet the big picture and details of humanity; the people who walked into my office.

Obviously, there are as many examples as there are people and their pursuits. It is the way of life, I think. Well, perhaps? Definitely, maybe!

6d858d45314c80b3ac09df4e6d83acf3_20180324164819_mittplwu.jpg

±Û·Î¹úÀ¥Áø NEWSROH Ä®·³ ¡®ÀÌ¸íµ¿ÀÇ ¼¼°èÀÎ Çѱ¹ÀΡ¯

http://www.newsroh.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=cleemdong

ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ±Û¾²±â

´º½º·Î¸¦¸»ÇÑ´Ù l ´º½º·Î ÁÖÀεDZâ l´º½º·Îȸ¿ø¾à°ü  l±¤°í¹®ÀÇ ±â»çÁ¦º¸ : newsroh@gmail.com lÁ¦È£ : ´º½º·Î l¹ßÇàÀÎ : æÅëùâ÷ lÆíÁýÀÎ : ÚÊܰ謠lû¼Ò³âº¸È£Ã¥ÀÓÀÚ : ÚÊÜ°è¬
Á¤±â°£Ç๰ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : °æ±â¾Æ50133 lâ°£ÀÏ : 2010.06.05. l¹Ì±¹ : 6 Brookside Trail Monroe NY 11950 ¡¡Çѱ¹ : °æ±â °í¾ç½Ã Àϻ굿±¸ »êµÎ·Î 210 / ÀüÈ­ : 031)918-1942
´º½º·Î ¼¼»óÀÇ Ã¢À» ¿¬´Ù! Ä®·³À» ÀÐÀ¸¸é ´º½º°¡ º¸ÀδÙ!
Copyright(c) 2010 www.newsroh.com All rights reserved.