²¿¸®´º½º l ´º¿åÇÊÁø l ¹Ì±¹ÇÊÁø l Çѱ¹ÇÊÁø l ¼¼°èÇÊÁø l »çÁøÇÊÁø l Kor-Eng    

Kor-Eng
¡¤Yunsun¡¯s Hudson Diary¡¯ (17)
¡¤±×¸°Ä¡ÀÇ »çÀ̵å¿÷ (16)
¡¤À⵿̱ÀÇ Ú¸±³Á÷Àλý½ºÅ丮 (7)
¡¤ÀÌ¸íµ¿ÀÇ ¼¼°èÀÎ Çѱ¹ÀΠ(123)
¡¤ÇϺñ´ÏÀÇ Howdoin (3)
ÀÌ¸íµ¿ÀÇ ¼¼°èÀÎ Çѱ¹ÀÎ
Going beyond the ethnic background while retaining our core value is the ideal for any and every American. Nowadays, each one of us belongs on the world stage. It's up to each one of us how far we can go on that stage. It is a long, and demanding journey, at the same time, interesting, wonderful, rewarding task. This writing is a part of that task. - Dr. Myong D. Lee

ÃÑ °Ô½Ã¹° 123°Ç, ÃÖ±Ù 0 °Ç ¾È³» ±Û¾²±â
ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ¼öÁ¤ »èÁ¦ ±Û¾²±â

It's a Compelling Story

±Û¾´ÀÌ : ÀÌ¸íµ¿ ³¯Â¥ : 2014-06-17 (È­) 04:04:09

I follow golf and tennis whenever I have time because I play both sports. Nowadays, I watch more for the flow of the game and body language of the players than the mechanics of their shot making. At the top level, the mechanics of shot making is sound in both sports, and given the right setting, the execution could be perfect. Until it is not that is. Some matches, games, and shots are compelling but some are not.

Soccer is a sport I don't understand too well and don't follow, mainly, because I don't have time for it. But I can see the beauty of it; the move, the pass, the timing, the reading of the situation. It seems soccer is in the air because of the World Cup in Brazil. I have been more interested in the country of Brazil than the game of soccer. The relationship between Brazilian identity and soccer is a fascinating story and I'm beginning to pay more attention to the World Cup and how the people of Brazil relate to it. I'm beginning to understand the long story behind 'the beautiful game' by Pele. Brazil and football, a compelling story.

Not too long ago, I watched the musical 'Evita.' My first take on the show before I watched it was why Evita. But, somehow, it was a compelling story. It started slow confirming my why Evita. But in the end I was totally into it. There was a certain empathy, understanding, and a pathos.

In addition to the above mentioned, several books and articles I have read and plus some of the encounters I had made me think about what makes it a compelling story. I have read the interview with Hillary Clinton on the People magazine, it was definitely not compelling.

For a story to be compelling, there has to be a redeeming value, struggle, passion, a certain dignity, logic, and class. A story that pulls you; not push you away. A story, in the end, we can say O.K. A story that touches our common humanity no matter how it came about.

ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ¼öÁ¤ »èÁ¦ ±Û¾²±â

´º½º·Î¸¦¸»ÇÑ´Ù l ´º½º·Î ÁÖÀεDZâ l´º½º·Îȸ¿ø¾à°ü  l±¤°í¹®ÀÇ ±â»çÁ¦º¸ : newsroh@gmail.com lÁ¦È£ : ´º½º·Î l¹ßÇàÀÎ : æÅëùâ÷ lÆíÁýÀÎ : ÚÊܰ謠lû¼Ò³âº¸È£Ã¥ÀÓÀÚ : ÚÊÜ°è¬
Á¤±â°£Ç๰ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : °æ±â¾Æ50133 lâ°£ÀÏ : 2010.06.05. l¹Ì±¹ : 6 Brookside Trail Monroe NY 11950 ¡¡Çѱ¹ : °æ±â °í¾ç½Ã Àϻ굿±¸ »êµÎ·Î 210 / ÀüÈ­ : 031)918-1942
´º½º·Î ¼¼»óÀÇ Ã¢À» ¿¬´Ù! Ä®·³À» ÀÐÀ¸¸é ´º½º°¡ º¸ÀδÙ!
Copyright(c) 2010 www.newsroh.com All rights reserved.