´º¿å : Æĸ® : ¼­¿ï :   ½ÃÀÛÆäÀÌÁö·Î ¼³Á¤ Áñ°Üã±â Ãß°¡Çϱâ

²¿¸®´º½º l ´º¿åÇÊÁø l ¹Ì±¹ÇÊÁø l Çѱ¹ÇÊÁø l ¼¼°èÇÊÁø l »çÁøÇÊÁø l Kor-Eng    

¿­¸°±âÀÚ
¡¤¿­¸° ±âÀÚ (556)
¿­¸° ±âÀÚ
´º½º·Î´Â ³×ƼÁð ¿©·¯ºÐÀ» À§ÇÑ ¡®¿­¸° ¸¶´ç¡¯ÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ¿©·¯ºÐÀÌ ÃëÀçÇÑ À̾߱â¿Í »çÁøµé, È­Á¦¿Í ¿¡ÇǼҵå, °æÇèÇÑ ¸ðµç °ÍµéÀ» ÀÎÅÍ³Ý ¼¼»óÀÇ ´Ù¸¥ ºÐµé°ú ÇÔ²² °øÀ¯Çϼ¼¿ä. Ÿ ¸Åü¿¡ ¿Ã¸° ±Ûµéµµ Ãâó¸¸ ¹àÈù´Ù¸é ȯ¿µÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ´º½º·Î °ü¸®ÀÚ(newsroh@gmail.com)¿¡°Ô º¸³»Áֽøé ÆíÁý °úÁ¤À» °ÅÃÄ ¡®¿­¸° ±âÀÚ¡¯ Äڳʿ¡ °ÔÀçÇØ µå¸³´Ï´Ù.

ÃÑ °Ô½Ã¹° 556°Ç, ÃÖ±Ù 0 °Ç ¾È³» ±Û¾²±â
ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ±Û¾²±â

LEGEND OF A SANTA CLAUS

±Û¾´ÀÌ : ÀÌÈ£Á¦ ³¯Â¥ : 2017-12-24 (ÀÏ) 06:22:05

From the childhood we have heard that a Santa Claus was coming with Christmas gift through the chimney of the house on every Christmas Eve. And we were exciting to see the Santa Claus to bring a gift with skepticism. Because we do not believe except we see.

SantaWithKids2014.jpg

ÀÌÇÏ »çÁø www.en.wikipedia.org

Seeing is Believing. The skepticism originated from the letter of Virginia O¡¯Hanlon, residing at 115 west Ninety-Fifth Street, Manhattan, sent to the editor of New York¡¯s Sun that was printed at the editorial page on Sept 21, 1897. A veteran newsman Francis Parcells Church greatly contributed spreading this legendary story to mass media at that time.

The Letter: Dear Editor; I am 8 years old. Some of my little friends say there is no Santa Claus. Papa says, ¡° If you see it in The Sun, it is so.¡± Please tell me the truth; Is there a Santa Claus? Virginia O¡¯Hanlon.

I was deceived and still I told my children to believe the story that Santa will bring a gift on the Christmas morning. Children were so happy to find many Christmas gifts under the Christmas trees erected in the living room. Parents were also very happy to see their children excited to open Christmas gifts in the morning of December 25th every year.

Those children have all grown up reaching the ages of 30s and 40s now. I never asked them they trusted what parents told them until today. Because it was a good legendary story that once a year children could be as happy as lark with the legend. They were so happy to find many gifts under a Christmas tree in the living room and we were thrilled to see them to dream of Santa Claus previous night and get up with such an excitement and expectation.

The picture of Santa Claus envisioned by Thomas Nast still remains a symbol of Santa Claus, and forever as long as human being exists in the world. A season of Christmas may not be as joyful as today without this legend. We can imagine how dreary would be the world if there were no Santa Claus, regardless of the biblical rebirth of Jesus Christ.

Nast-Santa.jpg

Santa by Thomas Nast

We also value the letter by Virginia. Without her there would no childlike faith then, no poetry, no romance to make tolerable this existence. With this legend we enjoy the season every year. The legendry adds our enjoyment of Christmas in sense and sights all the streets we walk in the month of December. Thank you Church and Virginia and Thomas Nast for all the works you have done to make our world more meaningful and enjoyable. Without your dedication the world of our children must be very dreary.

There may not be hope, dream and an eternal light with which our childhood could fill the world, in which we live happy. Make it sure Santa is coming to town again. A Merry Christmas to everyone!

cde4bc498fae8819d7c9839b5e4b7ae8_20151118191751_yidpffzg.jpg

Hubert Hojae Lee at the hamlet of Chester, New York on Dec 23, 2017.

LEGEND OF A SANTA CLAUS

ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ±Û¾²±â

´º½º·Î¸¦¸»ÇÑ´Ù l ´º½º·Î ÁÖÀεDZâ l´º½º·Îȸ¿ø¾à°ü  l±¤°í¹®ÀÇ ±â»çÁ¦º¸ : newsroh@gmail.com lÁ¦È£ : ´º½º·Î l¹ßÇàÀÎ : æÅëùâ÷ lÆíÁýÀÎ : ÚÊܰ謠lû¼Ò³âº¸È£Ã¥ÀÓÀÚ : ÚÊÜ°è¬
Á¤±â°£Ç๰ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : °æ±â¾Æ50133 lâ°£ÀÏ : 2010.06.05. l¹Ì±¹ : 6 Brookside Trail Monroe NY 11950 ¡¡Çѱ¹ : °æ±â °í¾ç½Ã Àϻ굿±¸ »êµÎ·Î 210 / ÀüÈ­ : 031)918-1942
´º½º·Î ¼¼»óÀÇ Ã¢À» ¿¬´Ù! Ä®·³À» ÀÐÀ¸¸é ´º½º°¡ º¸ÀδÙ!
Copyright(c) 2010 www.newsroh.com All rights reserved.