´º¿å : Æĸ® : ¼­¿ï :   ½ÃÀÛÆäÀÌÁö·Î ¼³Á¤ Áñ°Üã±â Ãß°¡Çϱâ

²¿¸®´º½º l ´º¿åÇÊÁø l ¹Ì±¹ÇÊÁø l Çѱ¹ÇÊÁø l ¼¼°èÇÊÁø l »çÁøÇÊÁø l Kor-Eng    

¿­¸°±âÀÚ
¡¤¿­¸° ±âÀÚ (556)
¿­¸° ±âÀÚ
´º½º·Î´Â ³×ƼÁð ¿©·¯ºÐÀ» À§ÇÑ ¡®¿­¸° ¸¶´ç¡¯ÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ¿©·¯ºÐÀÌ ÃëÀçÇÑ À̾߱â¿Í »çÁøµé, È­Á¦¿Í ¿¡ÇǼҵå, °æÇèÇÑ ¸ðµç °ÍµéÀ» ÀÎÅÍ³Ý ¼¼»óÀÇ ´Ù¸¥ ºÐµé°ú ÇÔ²² °øÀ¯Çϼ¼¿ä. Ÿ ¸Åü¿¡ ¿Ã¸° ±Ûµéµµ Ãâó¸¸ ¹àÈù´Ù¸é ȯ¿µÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ´º½º·Î °ü¸®ÀÚ(newsroh@gmail.com)¿¡°Ô º¸³»Áֽøé ÆíÁý °úÁ¤À» °ÅÃÄ ¡®¿­¸° ±âÀÚ¡¯ Äڳʿ¡ °ÔÀçÇØ µå¸³´Ï´Ù.

ÃÑ °Ô½Ã¹° 556°Ç, ÃÖ±Ù 0 °Ç ¾È³» ±Û¾²±â
ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ±Û¾²±â

¡°Sea of Tears: The Tragedy of Families Split by the Korean War¡±.

À̻갡Á· ´«¹° º¸¼Ì³ª¿ä..
±Û¾´ÀÌ : ½Ã¸ó õ ³¯Â¥ : 2018-08-24 (±Ý) 02:18:24

082018 sbs ĸó.jpg

°Ý°­Ãµ¸® (Ì°Ë°ô¶×ì)

°Ý°­Ãµ¸®¶ó´õ´Ï,

¹Ù¶óº¸°íµµ ¸ø°¡´Â °íÇâÀϼ¼

ÇÑ°­ÀÌ ÀÓÁø°­°ú ¿¹¼º°­Àº ¸¸³ª ¹Ù´Ù·Î Èê·¯µå´Âµ¥

Àΰ£ÀÌ ÃÖ°í¶ó´õ´Ï ³¯Áü½Â¸¸µµ ¸øÇϱ¸³ª

»õµéÀº ³¯¾Æ¼­ °íÇâÀ» ¿À°í °¡·Ã¸¸

³»´«¿¡´Â Àΰ£À» Á¶·ÕÇÏµí º¸ÀÌ´©³ª

ºñ ¿Àµí ½ñ¾ÆÁö´Â Æ÷ź¼Ó¿¡ ¸ñ¼ûÀ» ºÎÁöÇÏ·Á ÇãµÕÁöµÕ ³ª¿Ô´Âµ¥

ºÎ¸ðÇüÁ¦ °¥¶óÁ® ¹Ý ¹é³âÀÌ ¿Ø ¸»Àΰ¡?

ÇÔ²² ³ª¿Â °íÇâÄ£±¸ »Ô»ÔÈ÷ Èð¾îÁö°í

¹é¹ßÀÌ µÇ¾î Àú ¼¼»ó °£ »ç¶÷ ¸¹Àºµ¥

³²Àº »ç¶÷ °íÇâ¹ß µðµô ³¯ ±× ¾ðÁ¨°¡!

The Thousand-Mile River

A poem by a divided family member

Lee Bum-og (88)

translated by Simone Chun and Derek Jaeger

The narrow river separating us may as well be a thousand miles wide

I can see a home to which I cannot return

The Han River that meets the Imjin and the Yaesung flows to the ocean

It is said that humans are highest order of creation

But we are more wretched than any beast

Birds fly to their homes and return

To my eyes, birds scorn humans.

How can there be a half-century of separation between brothers and sisters, between parents and children?

Amid the rain of bombs,

I fled to save my life

The friends who fled have all dispersed here and there

With silvery hair they are soon to depart this world.

Can those who still live ever feel the soil of home beneath their feet?

21Â÷ À̻갡Á·»óºÀ ´º½º, »çÁøµéÀ» º¸¸é¼­ ¾î¶² »ý°¢À» Çϼ̽À´Ï±î? ³Ê¹«³ª ¼øÁøÇÏ°í ÂøÇÏ°Ô¸¸ º¸ÀÌ´Â ºÐµéÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ¾ï¿ïÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ±×·¡¼­ ½Ã¸¦ Àоî¾ß Çß½À´Ï´Ù. Àü ¼¼°è À¯ÀÏÇÏ°Ô ºÐ´ÜµÈ ³ª¶ó, 68³â ÀüÀïÁßÀÎ ³ª¶ó¶õ ¼öÄ¡°¨°ú ÇÔ²² ¹Ýµå½Ã ¿ì¸® Çѹݵµ ÆòÈ­ ±¸ÃàÇØ¾ß ÇÑ´Ù´Â °á½ÉÀ» ÇØ º¾´Ï´Ù. ¹®ÀçÀÎ ´ëÅë·É²²¼­ ´õ ¿ë±âÀÖ°Ô ³²ºÏÇÑ ÁÖü°¡ µÈ ÆòÈ­ÇÁ·Î¼¼½º ÃßÁø, ¹Ýµå½Ã ¼º°øÇϱâ À§ÇØ ´Ü°áÇսôÙ. ¿ì¸® ¼¼´ëÀÇ ¿ª»çÀû »ç¸íÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ÀÌ·± ¿ª»çÀûÀÎ »ç¸íÀ» ¼öÇàÇÒ ±âȸ °¡Áø °Í ³Ê¹«³ª ¿µ±¤À̶ó°í »ý°¢ÇÏÁö ¾Ê½À´Ï±î?

--½Ã¸óõ µå¸²

082018 SBS.jpg

Let us pray for our brothers in the north¡¦ we are one family¡¦Help us reach unity. You can do it. So that there are no victors or vanquished. Just one family, only brothers¡¦ You are brothers who speak the same language¡¦ think of brothers in the north. They speak the same language and when in a family the same language is spoken there is a human hope. Pope Francis on Korean unity. ÇÑ°¡Á·ÀÎ ³²ºÏÇÑ À§ÇÑ ÇÁ¶õ½Ã½º ±³È² ±âµµ

Dear Frienda quick update about the heartbreaking news on Korean family reunions.

This week, two Koreas hold reunions of family members separated by the 1950-53 Korean War.

It is 21st reunion and the first since October 2015 as a result of the historic inter-Korean summit in April when leaders of the two Koreas in April agreed to resume reunions of war-separated Korean families.

The 1950-53 Korean War left 10 million divided family members.

92 separated family members from South Korea and 88 from North Korea will meet at North Korea¡¯s Mount Kumgang resort.

37% of participants of the reunion are over 90 years old.

The oldest divided family is 101 years old.

6 meetings (2-hour each): 11 hours in total.

Imagine that you have only 11 hours (the first and last time) with your loved ones that you get to meet for the first time in 68 years.

Many thanks to President Moon, Chairman Kim Jong-un, and President Trump for making this small dream for the most unfortunate people (divided family members) possible. The Impossible Is Possible! Please support the Korean peace process!

Let us together replace memories of fear, hatred, and war with those of reconciliation, hopes and dream!

1. Simone Chun. Op-ed and interview on the tragedy of the Korean War.

¡°Sea of Tears: The Tragedy of Families Split by the Korean War¡±. Common Dreams and Counterpunch. ½Ã¸óõ. ¡°´«¹°ÀÇ ¹Ù´Ù: Çѱ¹ ÀüÀï À̻갡Á·ÀÇ ºñ±Ø¡±. ÇüÁ¦, ÀÚ¸Å, ºÎ¸ð »ýÀ̺° ¹Ý¹é³â ¿Ø¸»Àΰ¡?

'How can there be a half-century of separation between brothers and sisters, between parents and children?'

This past July marked the 65th anniversary of the armistice that halted the Korean War. In addition to leaving nearly 5 million dead, injured, or missing, this bloody conflict forcibly separated nearly 10 million Korean families on either side of the 38th parallel.

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2018/08/17/sea-tears-tragedy-families-split-korean-war

https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/08/21/sea-of-tears-the-tragedy-of-families-split-by-the-korean-war/

082018 sbs tv.jpg

ÀÌ»ó SBS ĸó

¡°Human Face¡± of Korean War on Display as Torn Apart Families Reunite.

Interview with John Kiriakou and Brian Becker. Loud and Clear. North and South Korea family reunions in Korea show need for lasting peace. ½Ã¸óõ ÀÎÅͺä. 68³â¸¸ÀÇ ±â´Ù¸², ¿ÀÁ÷ 11½Ã°£ ÇØÈÄ. À̻갡Á·»óºÀÀº Çѱ¹ÀüÀïÈÞÀü ´ç½Ã ÀÏõ¸¸ »ýÀ̺° À̻갡Á·, Çѱ¹ ÀüÀï ºñ±ØÀÇ ÇÇÇØÀÚÀÎ »ç¶÷µéÀÇ ¸ð½À, ¾ó±¼À» º¸¿©ÁØ´Ù.

"This [the separation of families] is the most tragic part of the Korean War, [which] as you know, has not ended and is temporarily halted¡¦"The Korean War has been going on for 68 years. As you recall, about 10 million Korean families were at the time separated. At the time, they thought the separation was temporary, but then, it became permanent. This [the reunion] is the most important development of the inter-Korean summit [with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un and South Korean President Moon Jae-in in recent months]¡¦ it will show the human face of the Korean War and help us to emphasize the humanitarian aspect¡¦"They [the analysts] are saying that North Korea is using this as propaganda, and this is just manipulation. You read these very cynical reports of a very heartbreaking family reunion," Chun said, also adding that the US has been "obstructionists for the permanent peace settlement in Korea."

https://sputniknews.com/analysis/201808211067349098-korean-war-displays-human-face/

2. Nan Kim. Memory, Reconciliation, and Reunion in South Korea. ³­±è ±³¼ö. ±â¾ï, È­ÇØ¿Í ³²ÇÑÀÇ °¡Á· »óºÀ. ³»Àü°ú ±¹Á¦ÀüÀïÀÎ ³ÃÀüÇÏ Çѹݵµ¿¡¼­ Àû´ë°¨À» »óÈ£ ÀÎÁ¤°ú ±³·ù¸¦ °¡´ÉÄÉ ÇÏ´Â À̻갡Á·»óºÀ ºÐ¼® ¿ì¼öÇÑ ¿¬±¸.

Drawing on reinterpretations of melancholia and collective remembrance, Memory, Reconciliation, and Reunions in South Korea: Crossing the Divide explores the multi-layered implications of divided Korea's liminality, or its perceived "in-betweenness" in space and time. Offering a timely reconsideration of the pivotal period following the inter-Korean Summit of June 2000, this book focuses on a series of emotionally charged meetings among family members who had lost all contact for over fifty years on opposite sides of the Korean divide. With the scope of its analysis ranging from regional geopolitics and watershed political rituals to everyday social dynamics and intimate family narratives, this study provides a lens for approaching the cultural process of moving from a disposition of enmity to one of recognition and engagement amid the complex legacies of civil war and the global Cold War on the Korean Peninsula.

3. CNN. Mom to see son for first time in 68 years. ½Ã¿£¿£. 68³âµ¿¾È óÀ½ ¾Æµé°ú »óºÀÇÒ ¾î¸Ó´Ï.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2018/08/17/south-korea-family-reunions-anticipation-hancocks-dnt-vpx.cnn

4. Deutsche Welle News. Separated by war more than 60 years ago these elderly South Koreans finally got the chance to reunite with their relatives in the North. But this could also be the last time they¡¯ll ever see each other. 60¿©³â »ýÀ̺° ´çÇÑ Çѱ¹ÀÇ ³ëÀÎµé ºÏÇÑ °¡Á·°ú »óºÀ. ±×·¯³ª óÀ½ÀÌÀÚ ¸¶Áö¸· ¸¸³²ÀÏ °ÍÀÌ´Ù. µ¶ÀÏ°ø¿µ¹æ¼Û.

https://twitter.com/dwnews/status/1031837563139514369

5. Fox News. Approximately 200 South Koreans and their family members crossed into North Korea to meet with relatives most haven¡¯t seen since they were separated during the Korean War. Here are some reunions, more than six decades.

200¿©¸íÀÇ ³²ÇÑ °¡Á·µé 60¿©³â¸¸ óÀ½ ºÏÇÑ °¡Á·µé ¸¸³ª´Ù. ¹Ì±¹ Æø½º´º½º.

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1031816172759597056

6. BBC Asia. This is Ahn Jung-soon from North Korea. She¡¯s feeding her 100-year old South Korean father. Just one of many emotional Korea family reunions. When Asked if he recognized her, Mr. Ahn (hard of hearing) couldn¡¯t respond verbally. Instead, tears ran down his face.

68³â¸¸¿¡ óÀ½ 100»ì ¿¬¼¼ ³²ÇÑ ¾Æ¹öÁö ¹äÇѼú µå¸®´Â ºÏÇÑÀÇ ÀÚ³à. ºñºñ½Ã ¾Æ½Ã¾Æ.

https://twitter.com/BBCNewsAsia/status/1031812521848700928

082218 Unification Poetry.  214 North, South Korean and oversea Koran poets.jpg

7. The Republic of Korea. TheBlueHouseKR. ¡°»ì¾Æ¼­ °í¸¿´Ù¡±. ´ëÇѹα¹ û¿Í´ë.

¡°Thank you for being alive¡±.

https://twitter.com/TheBlueHouseKR/status/1031713971022127106

8. Affliction and gratitude: words of divided family members:

¡°This opportunity is like a miracle. It is the happiest day in my life¡±.

Yu Gwan-sik (89) who me with his 67-year old daughter for the first time in 68 years. He didn¡¯t know about his wife¡¯s pregnancy when he was separated from his wife.

¡°Perhaps, I¡¯m getting closer to death and this meeting has come at a good time.¡±

Lee Shi Deuk (95).

¡°He deliberately built his house on an island where the DPRK [North Korea] can be seen on the other side across the water.¡±

¡°I am not sure if I¡¯ll be able to recognize him¡¦ I don¡¯t even remember his face when he was four. I can¡¯t believe I will be meeting him. It feels like a dream.¡±

Gwon (93): Her son had died but is survived by two sons. Gwon will meet her 2 grandsons. ¡°I have missed my son for all my life.¡±

Kim Yong-ja (74): To meet her brother (63). No memories of her dead father but missing him terribly. In 1985, she applied for reunion but her father died. ¡°How much time I wanted to call `Daddy¡¯. He isn¡¯t there anymore.¡±

Hwang Woo-suk (89): To meet his daughter for the first time in 68 years. He had been separated from his 3-year old daughter. ¡°How difficult her life must have been, how lonely she might have been, without a lot of relatives. I am just grateful that she is alive.¡±

Chun photo.jpg

½Ã¸ó õ

³ë½º¿þ½ºÅÏ´ë ±¹Á¦Á¤Ä¡ÇÐ ¹Ú»ç

ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ±Û¾²±â

´º½º·Î¸¦¸»ÇÑ´Ù l ´º½º·Î ÁÖÀεDZâ l´º½º·Îȸ¿ø¾à°ü  l±¤°í¹®ÀÇ ±â»çÁ¦º¸ : newsroh@gmail.com lÁ¦È£ : ´º½º·Î l¹ßÇàÀÎ : æÅëùâ÷ lÆíÁýÀÎ : ÚÊܰ謠lû¼Ò³âº¸È£Ã¥ÀÓÀÚ : ÚÊÜ°è¬
Á¤±â°£Ç๰ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : °æ±â¾Æ50133 lâ°£ÀÏ : 2010.06.05. l¹Ì±¹ : 6 Brookside Trail Monroe NY 11950 ¡¡Çѱ¹ : °æ±â °í¾ç½Ã Àϻ굿±¸ »êµÎ·Î 210 / ÀüÈ­ : 031)918-1942
´º½º·Î ¼¼»óÀÇ Ã¢À» ¿¬´Ù! Ä®·³À» ÀÐÀ¸¸é ´º½º°¡ º¸ÀδÙ!
Copyright(c) 2010 www.newsroh.com All rights reserved.