²¿¸®´º½º l ´º¿åÇÊÁø l ¹Ì±¹ÇÊÁø l Çѱ¹ÇÊÁø l ¼¼°èÇÊÁø l »çÁøÇÊÁø l Kor-Eng    

Kor-Eng
¡¤Yunsun¡¯s Hudson Diary¡¯ (17)
¡¤±×¸°Ä¡ÀÇ »çÀ̵å¿÷ (16)
¡¤À⵿̱ÀÇ Ú¸±³Á÷Àλý½ºÅ丮 (7)
¡¤ÀÌ¸íµ¿ÀÇ ¼¼°èÀÎ Çѱ¹ÀΠ(123)
¡¤ÇϺñ´ÏÀÇ Howdoin (3)
ÀÌ¸íµ¿ÀÇ ¼¼°èÀÎ Çѱ¹ÀÎ
Going beyond the ethnic background while retaining our core value is the ideal for any and every American. Nowadays, each one of us belongs on the world stage. It's up to each one of us how far we can go on that stage. It is a long, and demanding journey, at the same time, interesting, wonderful, rewarding task. This writing is a part of that task. - Dr. Myong D. Lee

ÃÑ °Ô½Ã¹° 123°Ç, ÃÖ±Ù 0 °Ç ¾È³» ±Û¾²±â
ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ±Û¾²±â

The Wonderful, Memorable,

Transcending September of 2017
±Û¾´ÀÌ : ÀÌ¸íµ¿ ³¯Â¥ : 2017-09-29 (±Ý) 08:51:17

DSC_0222.jpg

It just sort of happened. Yes, but, someone had it in mind a long time ago. And everybody has been working at it. Everybody tries, but not everybody is fortunate. "Knock on wood."

In the beginning of September, my wife and I were invited to Charleston, South Carolina. A city and area with a few stories to tell. The ocean, wind, land, channels, people, other living creatures, and what people have done to and on the sand.

Four generations of us appreciating, getting a little wiser. Getting to know a little better. Food, fantastic.

DSC_0242.jpg

DSC_0237.jpg

Toward the end of September, Bay Area and Los Angeles. As my brother observed a long long time ago, Bay Area is a 'magical place; the most beautiful place on earth.' Agreed or not, wonderful place for sure. Much to discover and enjoy. But the area is enchanting because, mainly, it is where I know a few people I love; loved. Great conversation always helps.

LA offered its own story, my uncle's 90th Birthday. A few I have known all my life. Very cool, poignant, exhilarating, proud. Great American story. Great Korean narrative. We've come a long way while a longer, much further way to go. Opportunities are out there.

These relationships give comfort, security, confidence, and optimism.

Someone in Bay Area said that "The reality is that California is a microcosmic computer-charged model of America. The region's diversity fostered creativity and innovation and a heart and mind for struggle. Everybody came here from somewhere else and we have to make this work." It is a must. It is for survival.

This September and our family, definitely, gave me and the family a chance to transcend what we've been. Thanks.

DSC_0249.jpg

ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ±Û¾²±â

´º½º·Î¸¦¸»ÇÑ´Ù l ´º½º·Î ÁÖÀεDZâ l´º½º·Îȸ¿ø¾à°ü  l±¤°í¹®ÀÇ ±â»çÁ¦º¸ : newsroh@gmail.com lÁ¦È£ : ´º½º·Î l¹ßÇàÀÎ : æÅëùâ÷ lÆíÁýÀÎ : ÚÊܰ謠lû¼Ò³âº¸È£Ã¥ÀÓÀÚ : ÚÊÜ°è¬
Á¤±â°£Ç๰ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : °æ±â¾Æ50133 lâ°£ÀÏ : 2010.06.05. l¹Ì±¹ : 6 Brookside Trail Monroe NY 11950 ¡¡Çѱ¹ : °æ±â °í¾ç½Ã Àϻ굿±¸ »êµÎ·Î 210 / ÀüÈ­ : 031)918-1942
´º½º·Î ¼¼»óÀÇ Ã¢À» ¿¬´Ù! Ä®·³À» ÀÐÀ¸¸é ´º½º°¡ º¸ÀδÙ!
Copyright(c) 2010 www.newsroh.com All rights reserved.