²¿¸®´º½º l ´º¿åÇÊÁø l ¹Ì±¹ÇÊÁø l Çѱ¹ÇÊÁø l ¼¼°èÇÊÁø l »çÁøÇÊÁø l Kor-Eng    

Kor-Eng
¡¤Yunsun¡¯s Hudson Diary¡¯ (17)
¡¤±×¸°Ä¡ÀÇ »çÀ̵å¿÷ (16)
¡¤À⵿̱ÀÇ Ú¸±³Á÷Àλý½ºÅ丮 (7)
¡¤ÀÌ¸íµ¿ÀÇ ¼¼°èÀÎ Çѱ¹ÀÎ (123)
¡¤ÇϺñ´ÏÀÇ Howdoin (3)
Yunsun¡¯s Hudson Diary¡¯
In 2003, when I was in second grade, I came to New York from South Korea. Both my Korean friends and American friends are very important to me. ÃʵîÇб³ 2ÇгâÀÌ ³¡³ª´Â °Ü¿ï Á¤µç Ä£±¸µé°ú ÀÛº°ÇÏ°í ´º¿åÀ¸·Î ÀÌ»çÇß¾î¿ä. ¾ËÆĺªµµ ¸ô¶úÁö¸¸ Ä£±¸ »ç±Í´Âµ¥´Â ¹®Á¦°¡ ¾ø´õ±º¿ä.¤»¤»..Çѱ¹Ä£±¸ ¹Ì±¹Ä£±¸..´Ù Á¦°Ô´Â ¼ÒÁßÇØ¿ä. ¾ËÄá´ÞÄá ¹Ì±¹À̾߱⠽ÃÀÛÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
ÃÑ °Ô½Ã¹° 17°Ç, ÃÖ±Ù 0 °Ç ¾È³» ±Û¾²±â
ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ¼öÁ¤ »èÁ¦ ±Û¾²±â

Summer vacation following Regents ½ÃÇèÀ¸·Î ½ÃÀ۵Ǵ ¿©¸§¹æÇÐ

±Û¾´ÀÌ : ½á´Ï ³¯Â¥ : 2010-07-04 (ÀÏ) 03:24:02

The final tests have finally arrived. All the students feel the same. Pencils are neatly placed on the desk, and the students look at each other smiling and whishing the best luck to each other.

All of us are anxious to finish the test, anticipating the fun summer that is ahead of us. The high school that I go to in New York does not have an official date for the end of school before the summer vacation. It depends on what day your last test is on.

The last test date marks the end of school for the student. My friends and I were excited about this, because it meant that our school was going to be over earlier than the kids in middle school. However, it is very tiring taking multiple tests for several days.

First day included the English final exam. This day was pretty brief since it only had one exam for us to take. But we were far away from celebrating the beginning of summer vacation, since the biology and geometry regents were coming up. It was truly annoying because right after one test ended; you had to worry about the next one.

However, it is better than having all of the tests at once, because it would overwhelm the students, so I personally think that it is a good way to end the school year.

For the Biology and Geometry regents, we took the exams at the school gym instead of a regular classroom. There was individual desk for each row and everyone faced the front. In the front, the teachers looked over the students while we took the test.

We were given three hours for each of the two tests. The extra time helped to relax the students and most of us finished before time were up. After the tests were officially over, all of us were thrilled and said goodbye to one another.

It was weird not having the last day of school to spend time signing each other¡¯s yearbooks and saying goodbye, but it is worth the extended time of summer vacation.

In Korea, they have a closing ceremony on the last day of school, which marks the official day of summer. On the other hand, the United States does not have any special events like that. Here, we just end the school with taking the final exams for each subject.

In the U.S., we also start our summer vacation approximately one moth sooner than Korea, and we get back to school around the beginning of September, so overall, we have about two and a half months of vacation.

However, the winter break is only two weeks celebrating Christmas and another week off in February. Therefore, many families plan their vacation over the summer and the kids look forward to the long vacation.

This summer I decided to visit Korea and I cannot wait!

µåµð¾î Çб⸻ ½ÃÇèÀÌ´Ù. Ã¥»ó À§¿¡´Â ¿¬ÇÊÀÌ °¡Áö·±È÷ ³õ¿©ÀÖ°í, ¾ÆÀ̵éÀº ±äÀå ¼Ó¿¡¼­µµ ¹Ì¼Ò¸¦ Áþ°í ÀÖ´Ù. ¾ÆÀÌµé ¸ðµÎ°¡ °°Àº ´À³¦À» °®°í ÀÖ´Ù.

¿ì¸° ¸ðµÎ ½ÃÇèÀ» Àß Ä¡±æ ¹Ù¶ó¸é¼­, °ð ´Ù°¡¿Ã ¿©¸§¹æÇÐÀ» ±â´ëÇß´Ù. ³»°¡ ´Ù´Ï´Â ´º¿åÀÇ °íµîÇб³´Â ÇбⰡ ³¡³ª´Â ³¯ÀÌ µû·Î Á¤ÇØÁ® ÀÖÁö ¾Ê°í, ½ÃÇèÀ» º¸¸é ³¡ÀÌ´Ù. ÁßÇб³ ¶§´Â ³¡±îÁö ¼ö¾÷À» ÇÏ°í ³¡³µÁö¸¸, °íµîÇб³ ÀÔÇÐÇÑ µÚ·Î´Â ½ÃÇè°ú ÇÔ²² ¿©¸§¹æÇÐÀÌ ½ÃÀÛµÇ ¿ì¸® ¸ðµÎ ±äÀå¼Ó¿¡ ÈïºÐÀ» ÇÑ´Ù.

±×·¯³ª ¸çÄ¥°£ Çб⸻ ½ÃÇèÀ» Ä¡·¯¾ß Çϱ⠶§¹®¿¡ ÀÌ ±â°£Àº ¾ÆÁÖ Èûµé°í Áö·çÇÏ´Ù. ù¹ø° ³¯Àº ÇÑ °ú¸ñ¸¸ ½ÃÇèÀ» ºÃ±â ¶§¹®¿¡ ±¦Âú¾ÒÁö¸¸ ¾ÆÁ÷µµ »ý¹°°ú ¼öÇÐ ¸®Á¨Æ® ½ÃÇèÀÌ ³²¾Æ ¿©¸§¹æÇÐÀ» »ý°¢ ÇÒ ¿©À¯´Â ¾ø¾ú´Ù. ½ÃÇèÀÌ Çϳª ³¡³ª¸é ¶Ç °è¼Ó µÅ Â¥ÁõÀÌ ³­´Ù.

±×·¡µµ Çѱ¹°ú´Â ´Þ¸® ÇÏ·ç¿¡ ÇÑ µÎ °ú¸ñ ½ÃÇ踸 º¸¸é µÇ´Ï±î ¹Ì±¹ ½Ã½ºÅÛÀÌ ´õ ³ªÀº°Å °°´Ù. ¸®Á¨Æ® ½ÃÇèÀº ´º¿å ÁÖ Àüü¿¡¼­ º¸´Â ½ÃÇèÀε¥, ±× Çб³ ÇлýµéÀ» ¼öÁØÀ» ºñ±³ÇØ º¸´Â°ÍÀÌ´Ù.

ÇѲ¨¹ø¿¡ ¸¹Àº ÇлýµéÀÌ ½ÃÇèÀ» º¸±â ¶§¹®¿¡, ±³½Ç¿¡¼­ ÇÏÁö ¾Ê°í Çб³ üÀ°°ü¿¡¼­ ½ÃÇèÀ» º»´Ù. ÇлýµéÀÌ ¾ÉÀ» ¼ö Àִ å»óÀÌ ÁÙÁö¾î ÀÖ°í, ¸ðµÎ°¡ ¾Õ ÂÊÀ» ¹Ù¶óº¸°í ¾É°Ô µÈ´Ù. ±×¸®°í ¼±»ý´ÔµéÀº ½ÃÇ躸´Â ÇлýµéÀ» °¨½ÃÇÑ´Ù. (ÀÌ·±°Ç Çѱ¹°ú ¶È°°´Ù^^)

¸®Á¨Æ® ½ÃÇèÀº °ú¸ñ´ç ¼¼½Ã°£ÀÌ ÁÖ¾îÁöÁö¸¸ ´ëºÎºÐ ¾ÆÀ̵éÀÌ ÀÏÂï ³¡³»°í ³ª¿Â´Ù. Çб⸻ ½ÃÇèÀÌ ´Ù ³¡³ª¸é ±×Á¦¼­¾ß ¾ÆÀ̵éÀº ¾ó±¼ÀÌ ¸¼°Ô °³ÀÎ ÇÏ´Ãó·³ ¹à¾ÆÁø´Ù. ¸î¸íÀ̼­ ¼ö´Ù¸¦ ¶³°í³ª¼­ ÀÛº° Àλ縦 ÇÑ´Ù.

¹Ì±¹¿¡´Â ÇбⰡ ³¡³ª¸é YearbookÀÌ ³ª¿À´Âµ¥, Á¹¾÷ ¾Ù¹ü °°Àº °ÍÀÌ´Ù. Çѱ¹Ã³·³ Á¹¾÷»ý¸¸ ¹Þ´Â°Ô ¾Æ´Ï¶ó Çлýµé ¸ðµÎ°¡ ¹ÞÀ» ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù. 1³â°£ »ýÈ°ÇÑ Çлýµé È°µ¿»çÁøµéÀÌ À־ º¸´Â ´«ÀÌ Áñ°Ì´Ù.

Çѱ¹¿¡¼­´Â ¹æÇÐÀ» ¾ÕµÎ°í Á¾¾÷½Ä(Closing School Ceremony?)À̶ó´Â °ÍÀ» ÇÏÁö¸¸ ¹Ì±¹¿¡¼± ±×·±°Ô ¾ø´Ù. ±×³É °ú¸ñº°·Î Á¤ÇØÁø ½Ã°£¿¡ °¡¼­ Çб⸻ ½ÃÇèÀ» º¸¸é ±×°É·Î ³¡ÀÌ´Ù. Çѱ¹º¸´Ù´Â ÇÑ´Þ Á¤µµ ÀÏÂï ¹æÇп¡ µé¾î°¡°í »õ·Î¿î ÇгâÀÌ ½ÃÀ۵Ǵ 9¿ù ÃʱîÁö µÎ´Þ ¹ÝÀº ½¯ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù.

ÇÏÁö¸¸ °Ü¿ïÀº 2ÁÖ°£ÀÇ Å©¸®½º¸¶½º Ȧ¸®µ¥ÀÌ¿Í 2¿ù¿¡ 1ÁÖÀÏ°£ÀÇ ÂªÀº ¹æÇÐÀÌ ÀÖÀ»»ÓÀÌ´Ù. ±×·¡¼­ ¹Ì±¹ ¾ÆÀ̵éÀº ¿©¸§¹æÇÐÀ» ³Ê¹«µµ ±â´Ù¸®°í °¡Á·°ú ¿©ÇàÀ» Çϰųª ¿©·¯°¡Áö üÇèÀ» Çϴµ¥ ½Ã°£À» ¸¹ÀÌ º¸³»´Â°Í °°´Ù.

³ªµµ ¿©¸§¿£ Çѱ¹¿¡ °£´Ù. ³Ê¹«µµ º¸°í ½ÍÀº Çѱ¹ Ä£±¸µé. ¸¶À½Àº ¹ú½á Çѱ¹¿¡ °¡ ÀÖ´Ù. ^^

ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ¼öÁ¤ »èÁ¦ ±Û¾²±â

´º½º·Î¸¦¸»ÇÑ´Ù l ´º½º·Î ÁÖÀεDZâ l´º½º·Îȸ¿ø¾à°ü  l±¤°í¹®ÀÇ ±â»çÁ¦º¸ : newsroh@gmail.com lÁ¦È£ : ´º½º·Î l¹ßÇàÀÎ : æÅëùâ÷ lÆíÁýÀÎ : ÚÊܰ謠lû¼Ò³âº¸È£Ã¥ÀÓÀÚ : ÚÊÜ°è¬
Á¤±â°£Ç๰ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : °æ±â¾Æ50133 lâ°£ÀÏ : 2010.06.05. l¹Ì±¹ : 6 Brookside Trail Monroe NY 11950 ¡¡Çѱ¹ : °æ±â °í¾ç½Ã Àϻ굿±¸ »êµÎ·Î 210 / ÀüÈ­ : 031)918-1942
´º½º·Î ¼¼»óÀÇ Ã¢À» ¿¬´Ù! Ä®·³À» ÀÐÀ¸¸é ´º½º°¡ º¸ÀδÙ!
Copyright(c) 2010 www.newsroh.com All rights reserved.